CLIENT - SERVER (How many clients?)

Hi ,
i have a client - server project and i want to now (for statistic
reasons) how many clients are connected in real time  to server. How can
i do that?

Regards,
Nick

Re:CLIENT - SERVER (How many clients?)

Depends on the Server (SQL 6.5, Interbase.....)
and of course seats you buy for the server (thats how they make the $$$)
Right now we have a SQL6.5 server with unlimited seating (but NT has 255
socket limit) on which we average about 70-80 users at any given time.
--
Remove NOSPAM. from email

nick <starga...@on134th.com> wrote in article
<3573AD89.B0564...@on134th.com>...

> Hi ,
> i have a client - server project and i want to now (for statistic
> reasons) how many clients are connected in real time  to server. How can
> i do that?

> Regards,
> Nick

Re:CLIENT - SERVER (How many clients?)

I think you should be able to get that information from your RDMBS (Oracle,SQL
etc) with an SQL query or with a utility on your DB server

Other Threads