docking a form on the main form

hi all,

i want to let a form dock onto the main form when you maximize it, like the
effect you get when you maximize a Word document. does anyone know how?

sakkie

Re:docking a form on the main form

Word now supports 2 modes: SDI and MDI.
I assume you are talking about the (older) MDI mode.
Set FormStyle of the main form to fsMDIForm and set FormStyle of all
subforms to fsMDIChild.

"Sakkie" <sak...@futfin.co.za> wrote in message

> hi all,

> i want to let a form dock onto the main form when you maximize it, like
the
> effect you get when you maximize a Word document. does anyone know how?

> sakkie

Re:docking a form on the main form

did that. the subform docks onto the main form, but you still lose the
bordericons. is this specific to D versions, because im running D5.

"M.H. Avegaart" <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> wrote in message

> Word now supports 2 modes: SDI and MDI.
> I assume you are talking about the (older) MDI mode.
> Set FormStyle of the main form to fsMDIForm and set FormStyle of all
> subforms to fsMDIChild.

> "Sakkie" <sak...@futfin.co.za> wrote in message
> > hi all,

> > i want to let a form dock onto the main form when you maximize it, like
> the
> > effect you get when you maximize a Word document. does anyone know how?

> > sakkie

Other Threads