tColor to RGB

Hi

Could someone tell me how would I go about converting a variable of
type tColor, to 3 variables of type Byte, with the Red component in
one, the Green in the second one, and the Blue component in the other
one?
TTFN
Arclight

Re:tColor to RGB

Arclight wrote:
> Could someone tell me how would I go about converting a variable of
> type tColor, to 3 variables of type Byte, with the Red component in
> one, the Green in the second one, and the Blue component in the other
> one?

    First use the ColorToRGB function, then use GetRValue, GetGValue and
GetBValue.

Marko

Re:tColor to RGB

On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:49:57 +1100, Marko Peric

<lonew...@deletethis.tig.com.au> wrote:
>Arclight wrote:
>> Could someone tell me how would I go about converting a variable of
>> type tColor, to 3 variables of type Byte, with the Red component in
>> one, the Green in the second one, and the Blue component in the other
>> one?

>    First use the ColorToRGB function, then use GetRValue, GetGValue and
>GetBValue.

Thanks,
TTFN
Arclight