InstallShield bug? AddFolderIcon problem

I'm trying to add icons to a folder in the Start Menu\Programs folder.
The docs say you can use a full path to add icons to subdirectories in
the Programs directory, but whenever I use a path, it creates a folder
entitled with the path name directly in the Programs folder.  I even
used their example and still got the same result.  For instance, using
the path C:\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Accessories\\Games" in
AddFolder Icon produces a folder in the Programs folder entitled
C___Windows_Start Menu_Programs_Accessories_Games.

Apparently, there is something that misinterprets the punctuation (; and
\) that causes the call to not interpret it as a path.  I'm using IS 5
under Win95.  Any Suggestions?  Thanks.

Aaron Harbath
aar...@interaccess.com