PLS HELP w/ TTable Subclass

Hi Folks,

I need a little help w/ a TTable subclass.

Essentially, I need to be override the First, Prev, Next, Last so that my
code can determine which records are in the dataset.  For instance, when
the dataset needs to look for the next record I want my code to reject some
records so it looks like they are filtered out.

I am subclassing TTable so that I can continue to attach a TDataSource and
have everything else keep working (what an OOP concept).

Specifically, it looks like TDataSet.GetRecord is used by everything.  Is
this the function to override, or am I looking way to deep?

Naturally, moveby is not virtual so I'm not even sure if I can override it.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks,
Warren
Warren Bare                                  mailto:Warr...@GoSTC.com
Software Technology Corporation              http://www.GoSTC.com/
Providing unsurpassed consulting for
Progress, Web, Delphi, Java and other high productivity tools.