Delphi 32 -> 16

Is it possible to load projects written in Delphi32 into the 16 bit software
 to create a win 3.1 app?

When I load my very small Delphi32 app into Del16, I get a unit format
 error, but it never says what the problem is exactly?  Are there compatible
 objects in Delphi16 for most Delphi32 componets?

Steve

Re:Delphi 32 -> 16

Steven Tucker wrote:

> Is it possible to load projects written in Delphi32 into the 16 bit software
>  to create a win 3.1 app?
> Are there compatible objects in Delphi16 for most Delphi32 componets?

Yes. and Yes. (haven't tried it though)
But (big But!) no OLE, careful with string!, no fancy controls (like
treeview, RTF-edit, and the rest of the new Win95 controls), no
multithreading.
It's probably a lot easier going the other way though....

M.

--
Martin Larsson, author of several unknown utilities for DOS and Windows.
mailto:martin.lars...@delfi-data.msmail.telemax.no

Other Threads