TIdHTTP: Socket Error #10061 connection refused

Hi,

I've upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 7 Enterprise (and thus from Indy 8 to
Indy 9) and I suddenly get the exception

Socket error #10061 connection refused

This error occurs now and then when I use the command TIdHTTP.Get(). The
error keeps on coming up once I get it.
It seems to me that I somehow send corrupt information to the server.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Erik

Re:TIdHTTP: Socket Error #10061 connection refused

Well even though it shouldn't be required, you can try setting the
WSASetLastError to 0 before get
Get Attempt.
  or you might have a bug in the Indy componetns.
Erik Boerstoel wrote:
> Hi,

> I've upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 7 Enterprise (and thus from Indy 8 to
> Indy 9) and I suddenly get the exception

> Socket error #10061 connection refused

> This error occurs now and then when I use the command TIdHTTP.Get(). The
> error keeps on coming up once I get it.
> It seems to me that I somehow send corrupt information to the server.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks in advance!

> Erik

Other Threads