32-bit pmode dosx for TP7

I know that someone was telling about how he was going to release a
32-bit protected mode DOS extender for TP7 once he got it translated into
English... I  was just wondering two things:

1. Is that going to be out anytime soon
2. If not, could I have the German version in the meantime? (I learn by
dissecting code instead of the comments anyway :)

   / Joshua Shagam                    /    (Quantum Porcupine / Versatile) /
  / mailto:JSha...@nmsu.edu          /       http://web.nmsu.edu/~jshagam /
 / phone://1.505.645.3856/~joshua   /  for the Quantum Porcupine Archive /
Q: How many hoards would the mongols board if the mongol hordes got bored?
A: The mongols would board all the hoards if the hordes got really bored!