Combining DBRichEdit Text

Hello All,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I have an application that creates DBRichEdits at run time as user input
areas.  The number of these will vary depending on the user.  When the user
is finished I want to compile all the contents of the individual DBRichEdits
into a final Composite DBRichEdit  on a second form.  How can I add the
values in the Paradox Table field so that the Composite DBRichEdit displays
all the text plus all the original formatting of the individual  DBRichEdit
texts?   I am using  "While NOT Table.EOF do" to extract the values from the
DBRichEdit.DataField in the underlying table.  Although Delphi does not
complain, using a String variable for the DBRichEdit.Text does not seem to
work.  I suppose I could work out a way to Copy and Paste to and from the
clipboard, but I think there must be a better way.

Thanks for any advice

Nigel