Convert type form C to Pascal

Hi,
can somebody help me with conversion C type "float" (I don't know C and this
I was see this type in BC4.5) to some type in BP7.
I mustr convert some binary file to text and in this file are int, longint
and float types. Thanks.

Re:Convert type form C to Pascal

MILAN wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody help me with conversion C type "float" (I don't know C and this
> I was see this type in BC4.5) to some type in BP7.
> I mustr convert some binary file to text and in this file are int, longint
> and float types. Thanks.

Use "single", and enable coprocessor support and emulation.  {$N+,E+}