Resizing for different monitors

Hi there

I am fairly new to programming in the Delphi environment, and have a LOT to
learn.

I am creating an application which includes multiple forms, one of which is
a large size.
The project is being designed on a machine with a 17" monitor, but the
target machines could have smaller screens.

My question is this - how do I dynamically resize the form and all
associated controls/components (34 + toolbars) to maintain visual appearance
on the
target machines regardless of screen size? ie no scrollbars appearing.

Working out scaling factors is no problem, but surely I don't have to code
each individual control to define scale and position. Is there anything
which will resize the whole thing globally using a scale ratio?

Thanks in advance
Richard