Help me build Installation files for Local InterBase

Is there anyone who know how to create installation disketts for Local
InterBase Server. I need to be able to distribute Local InterBase for a
Homearkiv i have written. The BDE connection can i add to the install files
for the program with IS Express. Is it possible to make installation for
InterBase via IS Express. I have tried to copy files from InterBase
runtimelabrary to IS Express but this is not the corrrect way since the
installaion does not add SUPERUSER and PASSWORD ( SYSDBA, masterkey ).

Re:Help me build Installation files for Local InterBase

If you are deploying the 32 bit LIBS (win95 or NT) then you need to
purchase deployment license(s) which, I believe, includes the necessary
stuff to install the libs.

hth

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
http://www.mers.com