IFilter for Indexing Service

Hi,

Just wonder if somebody has implemented IFilter for Indexing Service with
Delphi?

Alex

Re:IFilter for Indexing Service

I can see the header of your post on my ISP's copy of this
newsgroup, but it hasn't been sent to Borland's news
server.
That means that most of the people who read Borland's
newsgroups cannot see your post.

To post messages that other people will see, you need to
connect to Borland's server, newsgroups.borland.com,
directly. Here's a link with instructions if you don't know
how:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/newsinfo.html

If you cannot connect directly to newsgroups because
of a firewall, you can post to Borland's newsgroups
via the web pages at http://newsgroups.borland.com/

--
Deborah Pate

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs

Re:IFilter for Indexing Service

Thank you for the tip Deborah!

Alex

Re:IFilter for Indexing Service

Hi,

Just wonder if somebody has implemented IFilter for Indexing Service with
Delphi?
I don't need a full working filter, but would love to see a framework, so I
don't need to start from scratch.

Alex

Other Threads