Need examples of recordset from stored procedure with parame

Maybe I should have explained a little further...

I need the code to get the recordset, not to display
it on a form (as it is a non-visual component that
will be running it).

Basically I am trying this:

// STORED PROCEDURE WITH PARAMTERS AND RETURN VALUE
objStoredProc.ProcedureName := 'sp_Test';
objStoredProc.Parameters.Refresh;
objStoredProc.Parameters [1].Value := '1234567';
objStoredProc.Parameters [2].Value := 'test';
objStoredProc.ExecProc;

where objStoredProc is a TADOStoredProc component, but
I now need to get the recordset that the stored
procedure returns. This is the bit I cannot figure out
how to do.