help on Turbo Pascal 7

Hi,

I'd just like to know how to launch an .exe written in TP7,
with arguments as to use them in my program.
For example I want to use an adress, given by the user, and
I'd like to know how to use this adress in the program when
I execute it like that :
prog c:\windows    (for example)

prog is the name of the program in Turbo Pascal and 'c:
\windows' is the adress given by the user.

I hope i'll be clear to some people and thanks for your
answer.

Re:help on Turbo Pascal 7

>Hi,

>I'd just like to know how to launch an .exe written in TP7,
>with arguments as to use them in my program.
>For example I want to use an adress, given by the user, and
>I'd like to know how to use this adress in the program when
>I execute it like that :
>prog c:\windows    (for example)

>prog is the name of the program in Turbo Pascal and 'c:
>\windows' is the adress given by the user.

>I hope i'll be clear to some people and thanks for your
>answer.

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

just use the functions:
    - paramcount : byte; => get the number of arguments
    - paramstr (n:byte) : string; => get the n-th argument, take 0 to get
the path of the current program

hope i understand you
trs

Re:help on Turbo Pascal 7