Learn Object Pascal with Delphi...comments

Has anyone have any comments on Learn Object Pascal with Delphi ?

Looking for a good book on Pascal.

Thanks.

Re:Learn Object Pascal with Delphi...comments

Look at Marco Cantu's site-> www.marcocantu.com

--
JPM

<redl...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Has anyone have any comments on Learn Object Pascal with Delphi ?

> Looking for a good book on Pascal.

> Thanks.

Re:Learn Object Pascal with Delphi...comments

Im Artikel <sjrvutctqmldlk20qc38fpsmb54llmf...@4ax.com>, redl...@bigfoot.com
schreibt:

>Has anyone have any comments on Learn Object Pascal with Delphi ?
>Looking for a good book on Pascal.

These are two different things. I appreciate Ray Lischners "Delphi in a
Nutshell" for Delphi/OP related topics, the first few chapters cover the
differences from other OO languages quite well. For the pascal language itself
I have no recommendation.

DoDi

Re:Learn Object Pascal with Delphi...comments

In article <20011112233013.14089.00000...@nso-fj.aol.com>, VBDis

<vb...@aol.com> wrote:
> Im Artikel <sjrvutctqmldlk20qc38fpsmb54llmf...@4ax.com>, redl...@bigfoot.com
> schreibt:

> >Has anyone have any comments on Learn Object Pascal with Delphi ?
> >Looking for a good book on Pascal.

> These are two different things. I appreciate Ray Lischners "Delphi in a
> Nutshell" for Delphi/OP related topics, the first few chapters cover the
> differences from other OO languages quite well. For the pascal language itself
> I have no recommendation.

I've heard many people recommend a book called Oh Pascal! but I've no
personal experience. I learn best by sitting down with a language
reference and a compiler.