How to do label printing using Quick Report?

I am interested to do label printing.  But I find some problem.  I
need a four columns label printing.  The problems are :

1)  How to determine how many copy or labels I should print out?
2) how to determine which label position it should start with?
Assumption : There are totally 16 labels in a page, 4 columns and 4
rows.  and the previous printing only print till the 5th label.  How
do I tell the printer to start from 6th label??  Or is it automatic?

Can someone send me a workable sample?

Thanks a lot !

Regards,
Ivy

Re:How to do label printing using Quick Report?

1. I don't know. You should know how many labels you wish to print !
2. The printer doesn't remember which labels are used, your application will
have to keep track of this. You can use the OnNeedData event to insert blank
labels before the actual labels.

"Ivy" <ivy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am interested to do label printing.  But I find some problem.  I
> need a four columns label printing.  The problems are :

> 1)  How to determine how many copy or labels I should print out?
> 2) how to determine which label position it should start with?
> Assumption : There are totally 16 labels in a page, 4 columns and 4
> rows.  and the previous printing only print till the 5th label.  How
> do I tell the printer to start from 6th label??  Or is it automatic?

> Can someone send me a workable sample?

> Thanks a lot !

> Regards,
> Ivy