DOS Multithreading library released to public domain.

//I posted via my ISP but I don't see it on google so I post on google too.

Hi !

I wrote DOS real mode multithreading library a while ago, and now see no
reason why I shouldn't publish the source. It's very small, highly
speed-optimised and quite stable but have little features, for instance
there's no messages or semaphors. If someone still codes for DOS, enjoy.

Download the TPU, source and a little demo at http://sandman4.cjb.net (and
please don't laugh on other my programs availbale on that site), please drop
me a line if there's any problems with my site, I'll email you the library in
exchange. Email any comments, bug reports, questions etc. to  x...@bigfoot.com

Alexander Shevedaev