ERROR reading Form1.OldCreateOrder property

I'm using Delphi 3 and with some projects downloaded from Internet I'm getting
this error:
  Error reading Form1.OldCreateOrder: property does not exist

Someone can tell me why and how to fix it...

Thanks in advance
JPSmith

Re:ERROR reading Form1.OldCreateOrder property

Jean-Paul Smith <jpsm...@extrudex.ca> wrote in message

> I'm using Delphi 3 and with some projects downloaded from Internet I'm getting
> this error:
>   Error reading Form1.OldCreateOrder: property does not exist

> Someone can tell me why and how to fix it...

Don't worry - it's a new property from D4. You can
safely ignore the error, and save the form.

--
Jeremy Collins
Kansai Business Systems

Re:ERROR reading Form1.OldCreateOrder property

Dont panic it was written in D4, just ignore and compile, and you will not
be burdend by it again !!!

Stu

Jean-Paul Smith <jpsm...@extrudex.ca> wrote in article
<DHfq3.24$zA.4...@wagner.videotron.net>...

> I'm using Delphi 3 and with some projects downloaded from Internet I'm
getting
> this error:
>   Error reading Form1.OldCreateOrder: property does not exist

> Someone can tell me why and how to fix it...

> Thanks in advance
> JPSmith

Other Threads