Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

Hola.
Me llamo Mauricio, soy espa?ol y hablo muy poco ingls.
Me interesa mucho este grupo, pero tengo el problema del idioma.
Yo propongo lo siguiente:
Que se escriban los artculos en ingls como siempre, pero en el Subject
que se ponga al final /ES o las iniciales del idioma preferido para la
respuesta si es por e-mail personal. Por ejemplo:

        Need info from tp7/ES

Si alguien quiere apoyarme, que escriba un artculo parecido en ingls o el
idioma que sea, en espa?ol ya no hace falta repetir.
Gracias.
http://maurigar...@logiccontrol.es

Re:Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

{*word*30} you (sorry)...

WRITING IN
ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Sorry for bad english (I'm from Slovenia)!
Matija Polajnar

Re:Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

>Hola.
>Me llamo Mauricio, soy espa?ol y hablo muy poco ingls.
>Me interesa mucho este grupo, pero tengo el problema del idioma.
>Yo propongo lo siguiente:
>Que se escriban los artculos en ingls como siempre, pero en el Subject
>que se ponga al final /ES o las iniciales del idioma preferido para la
>respuesta si es por e-mail personal. Por ejemplo:

Your language won't help you very much here.
Try it in english.

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Re:Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

In article <6rug4p$op...@planja.arnes.si>, Matija polajnar <Matija.Polaj
n...@guest.ARNES.si> writes
>{*word*30} you (sorry)...

Actually, Marija, I do not that that was the type of
>idioma.

that he was asking for.

In article <01bdcfb2$1c3f9820$95314dc3@microter>, Mauricio
<maurigar...@logiccontrol.es> writes

>Hola.
>Me llamo Mauricio, soy espa?ol y hablo muy poco ingls.
>Me interesa mucho este grupo, pero tengo el problema del idioma.
>Yo propongo lo siguiente:
>Que se escriban los artculos en ingls como siempre, pero en el Subject
>que se ponga al final /ES o las iniciales del idioma preferido para la
>respuesta si es por e-mail personal. Por ejemplo:

>       Need info from tp7/ES

Mauricio, if I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that posts
not in English should have a country designator such as /ES at the end.

Most of the people who respond in this newsgroup do so in English. With
a common language, errors in replies can easily be corrected or a short
reply added to.

We do not have a problem with answering questions that are asked in
English by people who do not have a good knowledge of the language. As
long as your question can be understood, however simple you need to make
the language, you will get replies.

--
Pedt Scragg

Re:Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:03:03 +0100, Pedt Scragg

<postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>In article <01bdcfb2$1c3f9820$95314dc3@microter>, Mauricio
><maurigar...@logiccontrol.es> writes
>>Hola.
>>Me llamo Mauricio, soy espa?ol y hablo muy poco ingls.
>>Me interesa mucho este grupo, pero tengo el problema del idioma.
>>Yo propongo lo siguiente:
>>Que se escriban los artculos en ingls como siempre, pero en el Subject
>>que se ponga al final /ES o las iniciales del idioma preferido para la
>>respuesta si es por e-mail personal. Por ejemplo:

>>       Need info from tp7/ES

>Mauricio, if I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that posts
>not in English should have a country designator such as /ES at the end.

No. He said that posts should be written in english as usual. He
proposes that a poster might put a kind of language initials like /ES
(for spanish) if he would appreciate an e-mail response in this
language.

Well, in this case a simple

        e-mail reponse in spanish appreciated

in the text would do the job...

Regards
Horst

Re:Hello,Hola. A Suggerence/ES

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:56:45 +0200, "Matija polajnar"

<Matija.Polaj...@guest.ARNES.si> wrote:
>{*word*30} you (sorry)...
>--
>Sorry for bad english (I'm from Slovenia)!

Bad English is no excuse for bad manners. You should be sorry for your
rudeness.

People whose English is as bad as yours should be very careful when
using 4-letter-words.

Regards
Horst

Other Threads