Network Communication

Hi Chaps & Chappies,

I was wondering if any of you have had experience in building networked
programs. i.e. ones that have an ability to transmit information to
another or all other PC's on a network.

If so could you e-mail me suggestions

BTW I would prefer if this would be implementable in pascal as well so
keep the lib's simple pls

TIA

ttfn

Iain Gibson

Re:Network Communication

Iain Gibson wrote:

> I was wondering if any of you have had experience in building networked
> programs. i.e. ones that have an ability to transmit information to
> another or all other PC's on a network.

> If so could you e-mail me suggestions

Try looking at some of the delphi component sites for a winsock
component with source code.

Darryl.

Re:Network Communication

I wrote a simple network chat program where all users on the network can
chat with each other through a command memo field.  I will send source if
interested.

Anthony Laudani
The Lane Construction Corporation
Meriden,  Connecticut

Iain Gibson wrote in message <348FC19E.4...@rocketmail.com>...
>Hi Chaps & Chappies,

>I was wondering if any of you have had experience in building networked
>programs. i.e. ones that have an ability to transmit information to
>another or all other PC's on a network.

>If so could you e-mail me suggestions

>BTW I would prefer if this would be implementable in pascal as well so
>keep the lib's simple pls

>TIA

>ttfn

>Iain Gibson

Re:Network Communication

Anthony R Laudani said:

> I wrote a simple network chat program where all users on the network can
> chat with each other through a command memo field.  I will send source if
> interested.

Is it available on the net anywhere?

Simon.

Other Threads