Listview change of colors and change of width

Here are two questions I can't find any answers to or any code that will
show how to do -

1) I need to print SOME lines on a listview in a different color than
the default.  The lines would be print in red while the default is
black.

2) I have two listviews that I want to maintain so that all of the
columns are the same same.  That is , if a user resized the second
column of listview A to be 35 pixels, then I need to notify listview B
to set its second column to 35 pixels. Do I need to create a subclas of
the listview component ? (I would hate this as I have a lot of code
already built).

Thank you for any help on this.  Gustavo
| Gus Estrella                        International Bull
Telecommunications |
| Manager, Network Management Systems                           Groupe
Bull |
http://www.digitaldaze.com/estrella/ |

|     "Don't assume intent or malice until stupidity has been ruled
out"    |