Colors, undelines etc in TMemo and/or components supporting textual data

I cannot figure out how to display data using colors or other attributes
to distinguish different types of data. I tried a TMemo but it does not seem
to support more than what is selected in the Font property.

I need what used to be accomplished using TExtBackground, TextColor etc.

Is there anyone out there that can help me get back on track. I got lost somewhere.

Thanks!

Anders J

Re:Colors, undelines etc in TMemo and/or components supporting textual data

Look at the TRichEdit component of Delphi 2.0. You can change the color of
the text, underline, etc. although I think you can not change the
background color. This component works like a TMemo component, but gives
you
the chance to change parts of the text inside.

Good luck.

--
Pedro J. Restrepo
p...@hydrosphere.com