FREE registeration!!! Turbo Pascal Learning club for expert,beginner,tutor,worker.......

hello,
    i am Kim wong ,from "auto...@hkstar.com",
would you like to join my PASCAL programming club,
the aim of this club is to improve member programming skill
by  share PASCAL program via internet over the world,
the registeration is free ,you are not required for any payment,
if you need more information ,go to this site for detail:
"http://www.hkstar.com/~autokim"
or if you like to join :
 just send  me your name,e-mail address, show
me where do you live (e.g. USA.LA) by e-mail to me "auto...@hkstar.com"
thank you,,good luck.

Re:FREE registeration!!! Turbo Pascal Learning club for expert,beginner,tutor,worker.......

In article <01bc91b0$513487c0$701752ca@default> of Wed, 16 Jul 1997
06:20:23 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, kim wong <auto...@hkstar.com>
wrote:

>hello,
>    i am Kim wong ,from "auto...@hkstar.com",
>would you like to join my PASCAL programming club,

You are getting tedious.  Moreover, it is not necessary to send the same
message by mail and news, and absolutely discourteous to do so without
indication at the beginning.
--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v1.12    MIME.
  Web URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ -- includes FAQqish topics and links.

kim wong wrote:
> hello,
>     i am Kim wong ,from "auto...@hkstar.com",
> would you like to join my PASCAL programming club,
> the aim of this club is to improve member programming skill
> by  share PASCAL program via internet over the world,
> the registeration is free ,you are not required for any payment,
> if you need more information ,go to this site for detail:
> "http://www.hkstar.com/~autokim"
> or if you like to join :
>  just send  me your name,e-mail address, show
> me where do you live (e.g. USA.LA) by e-mail to me
> "auto...@hkstar.com"
> thank you,,good luck.

What's wrong with news groups?

bb

--
Bernard Blackham
black...@q-net.net.au

Re:FREE registeration!!! Turbo Pascal Learning club for expert,beginner,tutor,worker.......

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:19:38 +0800, Bernard Blackham

<black...@q-net.net.au> wrote:
>What's wrong with news groups?

Some people feel like they need to be the big cheeses in town.
autokim is evidently this way.

Re:FREE registeration!!! Turbo Pascal Learning club for expert,beginner,tutor,worker.......

In article <33d19bf0.1977...@news.iland.net>, Glenn Grotzinger
<ggr...@mail.iland.net> writes

>On Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:19:38 +0800, Bernard Blackham
><black...@q-net.net.au> wrote:

>>What's wrong with news groups?

>Some people feel like they need to be the big cheeses in town.
>autokim is evidently this way.

And it's getting a *little* tiresome reading the *same* requests
virtually every day.
--
Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?