FAQish question

I know this may be somewhat fundamental, but could anyone tell me how to
hang up a modem (w/ Pascal)? I'd rather write it on my own to avoid
copywrite problems (so pointing me to a lib won't help).

Re:FAQish question

>I know this may be somewhat fundamental, but could anyone tell me how to
>hang up a modem (w/ Pascal)? I'd rather write it on my own to avoid
>copywrite problems (so pointing me to a lib won't help).

Just get a free library :) Or make code BASED on another's (then you
don't have to acknowledge the poor author;)

Myself, I made a small unit in ASM which works excellent with direct INT
14h communications, FOSSIL, and DigiBoard...
It was pretty much copied (hehe) from SLASYNC.ASM, DDIGI.ASM, DDFOSSIL.ASM,
and ASYNC2.PAS from the DDplus 7.1 door driver kit.. :)
--
    Valdus -/- Hilton Janfield -(- sysop of dark genesis bbs -\- Valdus
dark genesis bbs system * 250/561-2850 * 14400 baud * lots of games * MORE!

Other Threads