Mouse Svga Protected Mode

        Please - how to make mouse working and visble in 640x480x256  in
protected mode
        I'm in a biiiiiiigggggggggg   nnnnnneeeeeeeedddddddd

--
                 Rafal Hryniow

E-mail : a...@medainet.com.pl

Re:Mouse Svga Protected Mode

Rafa3 Hryniw wrote:

>         Please - how to make mouse working and visble in 640x480x256  in
> protected mode
>         I'm in a biiiiiiigggggggggg   nnnnnneeeeeeeedddddddd

> --
>                  Rafal Hryniow

> E-mail : a...@medainet.com.pl

Hi Rafal,

You'll have to use the interrupt for a mouse move, and draw your mouse
yourself.
Some graphic adapters do work with the standard mousedriver, I don't
know why. Not all of them then you'll have to do it yourself.
You'll need to set some parameter in the grapics basearea $40:$xx
aswell, and then reset the mouse interface, otherwise the mousedriver
may think you're still in textmode.

Ben

Other Threads