16bit ODBC - 32bit ODBC - BDE ?!??!

On a Windows95 box 16bit, 32bit ODBC and BDE is installed. And BDE won't
make a connection to the SQL Server. On a similar box in the same network,
but without the 16bit ODBC there's no problems.

Any ideas?

Thomas, t...@snabel.com

Re:16bit ODBC - 32bit ODBC - BDE ?!??!

It happened to me, too. I had to remove completely 16- bit driver to work. I
don't know why.

_ <_@_> escribi en mensaje <34e41d8...@news4.image.dk>...

>On a Windows95 box 16bit, 32bit ODBC and BDE is installed. And BDE won't
>make a connection to the SQL Server. On a similar box in the same network,
>but without the 16bit ODBC there's no problems.

>Any ideas?

>Thomas, t...@snabel.com

Other Threads