Internal gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179))

hello friends!,

i use delphi 5 enterprise and  interbase 6.0.1 version.

 i load interbase console and when i try to view the tables appears a
error
message that says:

"Internal gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer
(179))"

please!
very important me this data.
help me. what can i do  to fix the error?
please, show me how to recovery?

Re:Internal gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179))

In article <3BDED309.7803B...@korea.com>, JongSek Hong wrote:
> hello friends!,

> i use delphi 5 enterprise and  interbase 6.0.1 version.

>  i load interbase console and when i try to view the tables appears a
> error
> message that says:

> "Internal gds software consistency check (decompression overran buffer
> (179))"

> please!
> very important me this data.
> help me. what can i do  to fix the error?
> please, show me how to recovery?

On a COPY of the database (shutdown InterBase and copy it using the
windows file manager)

gfix -mend -full -user sysdba -password masterkey
/path/to/mydatabase.gdb
gbak -b -v -user sysdba -password masterkey /path/to/mydatabse.gdb
/path/to/mybackup.gbk
gbak -r -v -user sysdba -password masterkey /path/to/mybackup.gbk
/path/to/mydatabase.gdb

hth

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
MER Systems Inc.