A drop down list besides my Speedbutton

Hi all,
  I'm trying to design some of my toolbar buttons with a drop down list, as
you would see in Delphi's standard toolbar's Open button or the Back button
in IE..
  Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.
__________
cLifford

Re:A drop down list besides my Speedbutton

cLiffordiL wrote:

>   I'm trying to design some of my toolbar buttons with a drop down list, as
> you would see in Delphi's standard toolbar's Open button or the Back button
> in IE..

Use the TToolButton.DropdownMenu property to assign an existing popupmenu.
You may want to set its style to either tbsDropDown (if the menu should only
appear on a click on the little arrow) or tbsButton (menu appears on each
click on the button). If you use the last way you need to make sure the button
glyph already includes the arrow since it will not be added automatically.

WL

Re:A drop down list besides my Speedbutton

You can use ToolButton property Style = tbsDropDown.
You must creates TPopupMenu. This PopupMenu will be visible when you click this
button. And use ToolButton property DropdownMenu.
cLiffordiL wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I'm trying to design some of my toolbar buttons with a drop down list, as
> you would see in Delphi's standard toolbar's Open button or the Back button
> in IE..
>   Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.
> __________
> cLifford

Re:A drop down list besides my Speedbutton

Thanks people! :)

"cLiffordiL" <cliffor...@singmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,
>   I'm trying to design some of my toolbar buttons with a drop down list,
as
> you would see in Delphi's standard toolbar's Open button or the Back
button
> in IE..
>   Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.
> cLifford