BDE install problem with Wise 6

I am using Wise Installation System version 6 to install my application +
BDE but get these "Merge errors" during installation on some systems.

On the Wisesolutions website and the Borland website i find information
about a "timing problem during installation" and they all say that they are
working on it.

Does anybody know what the status is of this work or does anybody have a
solution for this problem?

Thanks
Kees Vortman

Re:BDE install problem with Wise 6

 just get wise and use youseful. Youseful is the best BDE install on the
market.
it actually works.

www.youseful.com
supp...@youseful.com
vote for us!
www.delphimag.com/ballot2000/

Kees Vortman <m...@ot.nl> wrote in message

> I am using Wise Installation System version 6 to install my application +
> BDE but get these "Merge errors" during installation on some systems.

> On the Wisesolutions website and the Borland website i find information
> about a "timing problem during installation" and they all say that they
are
> working on it.

> Does anybody know what the status is of this work or does anybody have a
> solution for this problem?

> Thanks
> Kees Vortman

Other Threads