How can I debug Dll in NT?

hi,
   I am facing problem while Debuging dll on NT , Same file i'm able to
debug on Win95, Shall i've to do some Compiler options settings?
Please help me out...

Thanks

-Tanmay

Re:How can I debug Dll in NT?

I have no problem debugging a DLL on NT. Can you explain in more detail what
your problem is?

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:How can I debug Dll in NT?

This rings a very faint bell - it may be a user rights issue: 'Act as
part of OS' needed maybe?

In article <8f6fio$o...@bornews.borland.com>, Tanmay
<tan...@psi.soft.net> writes

>hi,
>   I am facing problem while Debuging dll on NT , Same file i'm able to
>debug on Win95, Shall i've to do some Compiler options settings?
>Please help me out...

>Thanks

>-Tanmay

Charles Bainbridge