QRPrinter = NIL ???

Hello

I need to draw directly on the Canvas of QRPrinter but I discovered that
my
QRListForm.QuickRep1.QRPrinter = NIL !!

Any Solution ?

Re:QRPrinter = NIL ???

Binod Sharma <gopal.off...@magic.fr> wrote:
>Hello

>I need to draw directly on the Canvas of QRPrinter but I discovered that
>my
>QRListForm.QuickRep1.QRPrinter = NIL !!

>Any Solution ?

>Hi,

the same problem I've with D4/5 and Qrep 3.0x.
I also need access to qrprinter.canvas but it is NIL.
In delphi-helpfile it is recommended to use the qrprinter??
Did you get any solution. I asked many questions, but I got no answer. "QuSoft" sent an automail because of no longer supporting standard-version of quickrep.
If you got a solution - please send me a mail

grundmann.par...@addcom.de

thanks + greetings
Gerd

Re:QRPrinter = NIL ???

I skipped this('printer.canvas = nil' )  by creating a component descendant of QRPrintable so as to respond my  personal requirements.

Perhaps, in your case you may try to have an acces to printer.canvas 'On Start Page' or 'On Need Data' of the QRreport.

good luck

Binod

Gerd a crit :

> Binod Sharma <gopal.off...@magic.fr> wrote:
> >Hello

> >I need to draw directly on the Canvas of QRPrinter but I discovered that
> >my
> >QRListForm.QuickRep1.QRPrinter = NIL !!

> >Any Solution ?

> >Hi,

> the same problem I've with D4/5 and Qrep 3.0x.
> I also need access to qrprinter.canvas but it is NIL.
> In delphi-helpfile it is recommended to use the qrprinter??
> Did you get any solution. I asked many questions, but I got no answer. "QuSoft" sent an automail because of no longer supporting standard-version of quickrep.
> If you got a solution - please send me a mail

> grundmann.par...@addcom.de

> thanks + greetings
> Gerd

Re:QRPrinter = NIL ???

I have found a better solution !
Insert this line : List.QRListForm.QuickRep1.Prepare;
Then you will have instancied QRPrinter and QRPrinter.Canvas

Binod

Other Threads