D2: How to change font color of DISABLED Memo

Hi,

Does anybody know how I can change the textcolor of a disabled TMemo
from clGrayText to any other color?

Thanks in advance

        Daniel Berg

Re:D2: How to change font color of DISABLED Memo

Daniel Berg wrote in message ...
>Does anybody know how I can change the textcolor of a disabled TMemo
>from clGrayText to any other color?

Try modifying the users desktop preferences:
SetSysColor with COLOR_GRAYTEXT

A long shot would be:
In the parent of the TMemo (this should be the form), process:
D1: WM_CTLCOLOR
D2-3: WM_CTLCOLOREDIT (WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC?).
When processing, do a lot of checking, since all TControls send
identical messages to the form
--
Zweitze de Vries
zweitze<at>iname<dot>com