Mathematic Functions for Graphic Program

I'd like to know if someone has a Mathematic Functions for Graphic Program, for exemplo : Distance of two points, Mouse over the Line, endpoint of line, middle point of line, ........

Thanks a lot !

Re:Mathematic Functions for Graphic Program

I believe these functions are very simple, for example, point-point
distance:
D:=Hypot(x2-x1,y2-y1);
etc
--
Regards
Boris Novgorodov
> I'd like to know if someone has a Mathematic Functions for Graphic

Program, for exemplo : Distance of two points, Mouse over the Line, endpoint
of line, middle point of line, ........

> Thanks a lot !

Re:Mathematic Functions for Graphic Program

For mouse over line, you can use a routine that calculates distance from a
point to a line, see here:
http://www.simdesign.nl/tips/tip001.html

You can adapt it to do the other things too.

If you want a multipurpose library for screen objects, I advise
FlexGraphics.
http://www.flex-graphics.com/

Kind regards,

Nils Haeck
www.simdesign.nl

"Agnaldo" <agna...@tqs.com.br> wrote in message

> I'd like to know if someone has a Mathematic Functions for Graphic

Program, for exemplo : Distance of two points, Mouse over the Line, endpoint
of line, middle point of line, ........

> Thanks a lot !

Re:Mathematic Functions for Graphic Program

Point In polygon, Point On Line, Intersecting Lines:
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=...

Steve

"Agnaldo" <agna...@tqs.com.br> wrote in message

> I'd like to know if someone has a Mathematic Functions for Graphic

Program, for exemplo : Distance of two points, Mouse over the Line, endpoint
of line, middle point of line, ........

> Thanks a lot !

Other Threads