Could not convert variant of type(null) into type (string)

Hi,

Im creating an interface in two database platforms. Source database is
Clipper .wdb file and my destination database is SQL Server 7.

I encounter this error only one of my columns in my table but the rest are
all working. I have tried to make a work-around to throw the data into
different before sending it to SQL Server but still no joy.

The column Description to be exact is not null nor it is not empty. When I
try it to a the same platform (Clipper) there's no problem. I try also to
write the data into another column with the same table but still no joy. It
is very strange because other tables are all working fine...

TIA,
Anthony