Stored procedure with Oracle7.3 and Delphi4 professionnal.

Hi.
    When I want to use a stored procedures with Delphi 4 I always have an
"Operation not applicable".  My procedure is OK at the compilation and I use
the Same example in the Delphi help for the stored procedures.  But when I
call "execproc" I have this error everytime.  I use 4 parameters in my
procedure.  1 in and 4 out.  Did someone can give me examples, hints,
something like that.  Or do you thing theres a problems with Delphi4.0
stored procedures and Oracle 4.  By the way i use ODBC drivers from Oracle.

P.S.    Email :bernid@globetrotter qc.ca
            Daniel Bernier
Do you if we can use Sql links with Delphi 3.0 professionnal.

Thank you.  Help me please

Re:Stored procedure with Oracle7.3 and Delphi4 professionnal.

I have quite the same problem but it appears to be connected with the type of
parameters.
For instance if I have only VARCHAR parameteres in the stored proc, Delphi (or
Builder) can't retreive the parameters'type and sys blob instead of string. Then
if you try to execute or prepare the proc you get the message you said.
Moreover, if you take the same proc but add an integer parameter (NUMBER) at the
first parameter: everything works fine.
Does anyone havve any idea upon the solution?

Other Threads