Create Interbase database runtime.

I would like to create an Interbase database runtime in Delphi. It doesn't
work for some reason with a TQuery. There is a possibility to use a BDE API
call, but that's too steep for me. Anyone ?

Thanks,

David.

Re:Create Interbase database runtime.

dj wrote:

> I would like to create an Interbase database runtime in Delphi. It doesn't
> work for some reason with a TQuery. There is a possibility to use a BDE API
> call, but that's too steep for me. Anyone ?

> Thanks,

> David.

Hello,
  The BDE cannot create that; you need to use the InterBase API.  There
is an example called "Create an InterBase database with source" at:
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/delphifiles.html

  Scott
--
BDE Support: