Hide WebBrowser Scrollbar

Does anyone know of a way to hide the vertical scrollbar that shows up with
the WebBrowser control - even when there is nothing to scroll to?

--

v/r
Brendan

Re:Hide WebBrowser Scrollbar

I asked that question myself a while back did a lot of searching found
nothing and got no replies.

Horrible it may be, but if no one knows of a better way, it will hide
behind a panel.

Re:Hide WebBrowser Scrollbar

John,

Thanks, that's exactly what I ended up doing but my client's not going to go
for that in the final product so it looks like I'll have to dig into the old
Windows Tips and Tricks files. I'm certain I've seen some reference to this
somewhere. I'll let you know if I find it.

--

v/r
Brendan

"John Reeve" <JRe...@ar5.ndirect.co.uk> wrote in message

> I asked that question myself a while back did a lot of searching found
> nothing and got no replies.

> Horrible it may be, but if no one knows of a better way, it will hide
> behind a panel.

Other Threads