server error: internal gds software consistency check

Hi friends,
I am using Interbase 6 on Linux (Open Source). Yesterday I got the
message:

        server error: internal gds software consistency check (cant
continue after bugcheck)

and I cannot connect to my database

What is happening?. How can I fix this?. Thanks for any help

Jaime Escobal
jaime.esco...@ssperu.com

Re:server error: internal gds software consistency check

Use the gfix utility with the -m option to repair the database then do a
backup and restore.

--
Bill

Re:server error: internal gds software consistency check

thanks friend!
"Bill Todd (TeamB)" wrote:
> Use the gfix utility with the -m option to repair the database then do a
> backup and restore.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Other Threads