How can I get current selected Cell Positon of DBGrid.

See the SelectedRows and the SelectedIndex properties.
 -- x
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
Xapware Technologies Inc. http://www.xapware.com
Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:How can I get current selected Cell Positon of DBGrid.

Park,

The Row and Col properties for TDBGrid are protected (or private).
To make them visible you need to make your own compnent, or do some other
trick.

I use this component:

ADBGrid = class(TDBGrid)
published
    property Row;
    property Col;
end;

Another trick is (from Marco Cantu):

In your unit define the

type
    TFoo = class(TDBGrid);

Then use TFoo(DBGrid1).Row and TFoo(DBGrid1).Col.

Park H.I <dogf...@shinbiro.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
86hpkq$ml...@bornews.borland.com...

> Hi All!

> How can I get current selected Cell X, Y Position of DBGrid.
> Please Help me!

Re:How can I get current selected Cell Positon of DBGrid.

Hi All!

How can I get current selected Cell X, Y Position of DBGrid.
Please Help me!

Re:How can I get current selected Cell Positon of DBGrid.

Thank's for your help!

Re:How can I get current selected Cell Positon of DBGrid.

Thanks for your help!

Other Threads