EasyMail 4.x shipped with Borland Delphi 5

Hello,

the software "EasyMail Objects 4.5", shipped with Delphi 5 enterprise
Version, is declared by Inprise / Borland as follows (index.html on the
companion CD):

"Lite versions of commercial products, with a subset of the features of the
full commercial product. Lite versions do not require a purchase to be
used."

But I have not found a license key on the disk or in the manual
and the software operates in demo mode without them.
Does anyone know wheter this is my mistake
or is it a mistake from the supplier or from Borland or what?

Thank you
JensG