Access violation adding new field

Hi,

I've a very strange error in D5: If I want to add a field in a
TTable-component with the fieldeditor (doubleclick on the table and CTRL_N)
I always get an error "access violation in modul 'VCL50.BPL'". When I open
another (or a new) application and add the field (in the same source-file!)
it works. The error occurs in every table but only if adding in this one
project! How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Peter

Re:Access violation adding new field

Peter Ruf <p...@ibtnet.ch> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I've a very strange error in D5: If I want to add a field in a
> TTable-component with the fieldeditor (doubleclick on the table and
CTRL_N)
> I always get an error "access violation in modul 'VCL50.BPL'". When I open
> another (or a new) application and add the field (in the same
source-file!)
> it works. The error occurs in every table but only if adding in this one
> project! How can I solve this problem?

> Thanks in advance for your answers.

> Peter

Enable all your packages (project options/packages), that worked for me.

--
Remco van der Heiden

Other Threads