Query builder - Access compatible

Hello,

I am looking for a simple query builder that can create queries that are
compatible with the queries of Access 97 as I am not using the BDE.

Is there anybody who knows such a component that I can include in my program
?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Bernaert Dominique
Email = max.berna...@unicall.be

Re:Query builder - Access compatible

Hi,
We use ACCESS- if there's a better 'query builder', let me know. Then we
simply change the view to SQL, copy and paste to DELPHI.

Works great for us, especially when doing crosstabs and complex update
queries.

Pierre du Parte
Final Filer Software
mailto:pie...@finalfiler.com

Bernaert Dominique wrote in message <69q8id$f...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,

>I am looking for a simple query builder that can create queries that are
>compatible with the queries of Access 97 as I am not using the BDE.

>Is there anybody who knows such a component that I can include in my
program
>?

>Any suggestions welcome.

>Thanks