Random Access Violations and Floating point errors with Quick Report

Marcelo Carone Aboumrad wrote:

> Hi all !

> I am very confused about a problem that is happening with my application. I  have a large app that has several forms and report forms (using Quick Report).
> Sometimes when I close a preview (not a custom preview) and open a new form I get random Access Violations messages and sometimes Floating Point Exceptions (EInvalidOp).

---
Marcelo,

        Which version of Quick Reports.

        V3.0x has at least two problems with closing while previewing.  If you
have the qr 3.0 source, look on the bugs page of
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/Nathan_Anderson/qr3index.htm for at least
my solution to fix the major close after preview bug.    However, there
is at least one more bug that I still haven't tracked down when clicking
the "Close"/"Print"/"Page Setup" while the preview is still being
generated that occurs pretty in-frequently.

See ya, Nathan.