Q: Changing Session.NetFileDir at run time (Delphi 1)

hi there,

H E L P  ,  U R G E N T !!!!!!!!!!

We have a project in delphi 1 that uses paradox tables located in a
network.

We install the BDE using the REDIST package.

the first line of code in our application is

Session.NetFileDir := TheNetworkPath;

when executing the software we get the following error message :

'Not Initialized for accessing network files. Table : <TableName>'

only when we change manually the Paradox NETDIR property using the
BDECFG.EXE

the project behaves normally.

what is the problem with NetFileDir Property ??

what can be done ??

thanx in advance

please email also to   mailto:i...@mind.co.il

Re:Q: Changing Session.NetFileDir at run time (Delphi 1)

Rafi Newman wrote:
> 'Not Initialized for accessing network files. Table : <TableName>'

hi!

I am with the same problem.
If you get the answer, please tell me. If I get some thing, I tell you.

Alvaro.

Re:Q: Changing Session.NetFileDir at run time (Delphi 1)

Alvaro L. S. Almeida wrote in article <34347598.7267B...@centroin.com.br>...

>Rafi Newman wrote:

>> 'Not Initialized for accessing network files. Table : <TableName>'

>hi!

>I am with the same problem.
>If you get the answer, please tell me. If I get some thing, I tell you.

>Alvaro.

There was a 16bit DLL that Borland used to have which would allow you to
check where the net file was supposed to be and then set it.  I can send it
to you if you like.

Other Threads