error 200: division by zero

hi,
my name is I?igo and i am from Spain, recently i had to do some programming
in TurboPascal 7.0 at college, and so i did, however when i took the program
home i used exactly the same phrases and i compiled it, it said there wasn't
any problem however when i tried to run it, it said error 200: division by
zero. But the point is that at college it worked just perfectly, so if you
could help me i would really appreciate it.
Thank you

Re:error 200: division by zero

In article <7v6onf$h...@eui1nw.euskaltel.es>, I?igo Redin
<ire...@clientes.euskaltel.es> writes

>hi,
>my name is I?igo and i am from Spain, recently i had to do some programming
>in TurboPascal 7.0 at college, and so i did, however when i took the program
>home i used exactly the same phrases and i compiled it, it said there wasn't
>any problem however when i tried to run it, it said error 200: division by
>zero. But the point is that at college it worked just perfectly, so if you
>could help me i would really appreciate it.
>Thank you

*Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                        http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                        http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                        ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                        See #124

--
Pedt

"I?igo Redin" wrote:

> my name is I?igo and i am from Spain, recently i had to do some programming
> in TurboPascal 7.0 at college, and so i did, however when i took the program
> home i used exactly the same phrases and i compiled it, it said there wasn't
> any problem however when i tried to run it, it said error 200: division by
> zero. But the point is that at college it worked just perfectly, so if you
> could help me i would really appreciate it.

I?igo,

the CRT unit has a problem with fast computers. It must be replaced
using the TPUMOVER utility.
http://bsn.ch/tp-links
page "patches" has all you need.

:-)  Hasta la vista.
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:error 200: division by zero

it's a bug in Turbo Pascal v7.
There is a patch for it on the Pascal programers page (somewhere?) The file
name is t7tplfix.  The other computer is too fast.  check it out...

Other Threads