ChildNode ImageIndex?

How can i set the individual images for both child as normal
treenodes? I want to make a explorerbox like component and i want
to make a rootnode, with a map icon and for each child node there
should be another icon. How can i do this(run-time)? Thanks in
advance.

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Re:ChildNode ImageIndex?

oscar <denpasarNOdeS...@dolfijn.nl.invalid> wrote in message

> How can i set the individual images for both child as normal
> treenodes? I want to make a explorerbox like component and i want
> to make a rootnode, with a map icon and for each child node there
> should be another icon. How can i do this(run-time)? Thanks in
> advance.

with ATreeView.Items.AddChild(ANode, 'Caption') do
begin
  { Set image indexes.
    Default values are -1 which means no image. }
  ImageIndex := 0;
  SelectedIndex := 1;
  StateIndex := 2;
end;