DLL and Global Dos Alloc

Hi there ALL!

 I have a question on using GlobalDosAlloc in a DLL.

 I wrote some code that uses Real Mode interrupts to read the first
sector of a diskette, the problem is that as a program everything works
just fine, BUT as a DLL I cannot read from the memory I got with
globalDosAlloc. (I get a General Protection Fault Thing)

 Any Idea ??

         Thanks

            Sh/\y  /\tzitz
             shay_atz...@hotmail.com

Re:DLL and Global Dos Alloc

Shay Atzitz wrote:

> Hi there ALL!

>  I have a question on using GlobalDosAlloc in a DLL.

>  I wrote some code that uses Real Mode interrupts to read the first
> sector of a diskette, the problem is that as a program everything works
> just fine, BUT as a DLL I cannot read from the memory I got with
> globalDosAlloc. (I get a General Protection Fault Thing)

>  Any Idea ??

>          Thanks

>             Sh/\y  /\tzitz
>              shay_atz...@hotmail.com