During drag-and-drop with dragimage: how to update the dragimage, handle keypress

Hi all,
I've been puzzling on this for quite a while; any help is appreciated. I'm
doing a drag-and-drop operation with a dragimage in a DragControlObject. I
want to be able to change the dragimage DURING the drag-operation. Is this
possible?
Also, I want to be able to handle key-presses during the drag-operation.
Somehow, the keypresses don't come through. Is this possible?

best regards,
Erwin Hans

Re:During drag-and-drop with dragimage: how to update the dragimage, handle keypress

some introduction:
http://www.blong.com/Conferences/BorCon2001/DragAndDrop/4114.htm

--
Regards
Boris Novgorodov

> I've been puzzling on this for quite a while; any help is appreciated. I'm
> doing a drag-and-drop operation with a dragimage in a DragControlObject. I
> want to be able to change the dragimage DURING the drag-operation. Is this
> possible?

Re:During drag-and-drop with dragimage: how to update the dragimage, handle keypress

I know this article, but it does not answer my questions. Any more ideas?

Erwin

"Boris Novgorodov" <m...@mail.ru> wrote in message

> some introduction:
> http://www.blong.com/Conferences/BorCon2001/DragAndDrop/4114.htm

> --
> Regards
> Boris Novgorodov
> > I've been puzzling on this for quite a while; any help is appreciated.
I'm
> > doing a drag-and-drop operation with a dragimage in a DragControlObject.
> > want to be able to change the dragimage DURING the drag-operation. Is
this
> > possible?

Other Threads