HELP MSSQL 6.5 & DELPHI 3 : Pbme with datefield

Here's the problem:
I Work with SQLServer 6.5 (6.50.201) on NT Server 4.0
With Delphi 3 C/S (NB: These are french versions)

I configured SQLServer with the ISO caracter set and binary sort order
BDE has been configured like this:
        In the configuration /system I put :
                LANGDRIVER = Borland ENU Latin-1
        In my alias config:
                LANGDRIVER = Borland ENU Latin-1
                NATLANG = francais
(I also tried a lot of other combinations but with no better result)
in the DB Config. utility :
        (I tryed evrything : use national lang settings, auto ansi/oem)

The problem is that when I modify a date it doesn't work if it's
in december or february (in french dcembre / fvrier) : These
horibles french accent!
but very funny, it works with august (in french ao?t).

If somebody has a solution???! thanks by advance

Roch
Roch.Bad...@wanadoo.fr